10 reasons superstar DJs should have a blog
This is why you need a blog:
- Your life is dead exciting and people want to hear about it.
- There are no top DJs blogging.
- The term ‘online diary’ is sooo 1995.
- Clubbers love the internet and especially blogging.
- You can talk to your fans when they are sober (or not as the case may be).
- It’s 21st century branding.
- You can podcast on it.
- The kids can subscribe to you.
- You can show how obsessive you are if you post every day (All DJs are obsessive compulsives, right?)
- Writing posts give you something to do on the long flights (or if you are a prog DJ during a record).