Sunday, April 09, 2006

How to get on the guestlist

We get a lot of requests from clubs for clubbing reviews and galleries: So many we can never fill them all.

Can you help?

You can join our staff of reviewers. In return for guestlist entry to clubs we ask for a review or a gallery that is up to our intense standards.

Are you up for it?

It couldn't be easier.

I will post up the opportunities for guestlists as they arise. All you need to do is keep your eye on this blog (I recommend you subscribe to make it easier) and get in touch if you are interested.

How do I subscribe?

You can subscribe here, or add your email address to the box on the side. You can also get directly to all the guestlist chances through this link (you can bookmark it in delicious).

How do I get in touch?

Im pretty easy to contact. You can email me, use this form, write in or phone the office.

Its that simple. So if you are a clubber who has a way with words or a digital camera itching to be used, get subscribing!


I run a club night, how do I get Gurn.net to come down?

Get in touch with me and I will let our review team know directly as well as posting it here.

Tag:



Related Posts
Performancing