Saturday, April 08, 2006

Clubbing and dance music blogs

One of the joys of blogging is that you get to open a conversation with people you would never meet otherwise. In the past I have been frustrated by the lack of blogs in the industry. There are some clubbing blogs dropping onto my radar recently, so let me give out some love.

Voltage is an electro/electroclash blog with some strong opinions. As a closet metrosexual hidden in the body of an unfashionable MOR funky house lover, I can highly recommend it.

Dirty Funky Sexy is a club night with big plans. They have an Ibiza week in a hotel coming up and it's based it's website around a blog and forum. This level of interactivity is where things are going.

Disco Disciples is a clubbing blog I have just come across. It's intelligently written. More clubbers should have blogs like this one.




Related Posts
Performancing