Sunday, March 05, 2006

What’s wrong with Gurn.net?


Criticism is vital to growth. That’s why I literally punched the air when I got emailed a massive critique of Gurn.net yesterday.

I know it’s against the grain, but I’m putting the best bits up for you to decide whether it’s right or not.

It means someone cares enough to spend the time to point out our mistakes. So thank you!

I was a clubber and passionate user of Gurn.net long before I worked here. So I know what it’s like when you care so much you just have to let it all out. Even if it’s way uncool to say so.

So what is wrong with Gurn.net?




I have deliberately not commented on these, even though I disagree with some. They are someone’s perception then they must be right to that person.

More importantly, do you agree? Do you have more to say? Get in touch, I want to know from your angle so I can make Gurn.net better for you.

If I get enough feedback I’ll post a reply.




Related Posts

Performancing