Saturday, February 11, 2006
- Name: David25
- Location: United Kingdom
As one of the guys who runs Gurn.net, I'm all about the inside track on the clubbing industry. This is the place for tips, advice and tricks on everything from club or label marketing, getting on the guestlist, organising club tour events, making the most of the internet and clubbing blogs or taking clubbing photos.
- Subscribe for Free
- Free Gurndotnet Newsletter
- 4 pitfalls of the Wow Factor
- Dance music isn't proper music
- 8 ways to be memorable
- Digital DJ licences exist for profit, not fairness...
- Why does clubbing need a Wow Factor?
- 5 tips on how to start a clubbing blog
- How to promote for free
- Podcasts for clubbers
- F*ck off!
- 5 reasons why clubbing websites are rubbish