Thursday, February 23, 2006

HiFi Festival South


The official announcement for Hifi South has been made. As I smugly noted a while back it will be at the old Homelands festival site – Matterly Bowl.

At this point it’s all about the hype which is great. I love hype. Anticipation is the best part of big dance music events like this. Especially as it’s the first major festival on the clubbing calendar.

We are involved with the festival, but I’m promoting it in my own time. I want to see what kind of buzz I can generate. I’m doing this through an unofficial hifi festival blog page. I also have a landing page for all your Hifi clubbing needs.

As usual I want to know your feedback on the whole thing. Are these pages any use to you? Are you interested in getting unoffical, informal information from the inside about the ?




Related Posts
Performancing