Friday, February 03, 2006

F*ck off!

Who says working for a clubbing website is all Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect? This week I got an email telling me to stick my glow sticks where the sun don’t shine.

What’s the reason for this? The email wasn’t clear, but it seems someone is royally upset by something we have done. As always, I see it as a chance to shine. I have said it before:

The best people to ask what you are doing wrong are the people who care enough to complain.

So I have emailed back asking for forgiveness and offering something for nothing. It might seem like a bad move to suck up to the haters but think about it. He has probably already told as many people as possible that Gurn is a rubbish website run by rubbish people. Imagine how high up we can get if we turn him around.

He might even start telling people we are bending over backwards for forgivness.

If you heard someone slagging off a company then heard the company was doing everything in its power to make up for its sins what would you think?

I’d think: Hey, everyone is human but not everyone makes that kind of effort.

I might even think: Those guys might not be so bad after all. Maybe I will check out their website.

Who knows? But one thing is for sure. If I didn’t at least try to make amends I would be failing the company and the brand.

So, if you hate Gurn.net email me and tell me why. No, really!





Related Posts
Performancing