Advertise your club for free
Advertise your event on Gurn.net for free
Life as a promoter is hard. We know that. DJs chuck strops (if they turn up), flyering is hard work, everyone wants to either get in free or have a turn on the decks and you have to deal with boozed up nutters causing trouble. That’s if anyone actually bothers to come through the door.
Lucky for you the future is bright with The Great Gurn Backscratch.
Here's the deal. We are giving away £200 worth of advertising on Gurn.net for nothing, nada, not a penny. We are doing it every month and we want to give this month’s booty to you.
Where do I sign?
Heck, you don’t even have to sign anything. Entry is free and you can enter as many times as you like every month. Here is how it works:
- Download the totally amazing Gurn.net logo from here
- Add the logo to your next flyer
- When you get the flyers printed post one to us at Gurn HQ. Make sure you put your contact details in.
- On the last Friday of every month we put all the flyers in Meza’s Purple Hat, rummage around and pull out a winner!
We will contact the winner and give them £200 worth of advertising on the Gurn.net website for free. Then the whole thing begins again.
There are a couple of rules, so NO CHEATING and NO HEAVY PETTING. You can enter as many times as you like in a month, and you can enter as many months as you like. However, all flyers must be for a forthcoming event and each entry must be a different flyer. So you can’t send the same flyer in 100 times. Sorry.
All the usual competition terms and conditions apply too. A full copy of these is available on request.
- How to make a press release interesting
- New staff, guestlists and account management
- 5 steps to planning your next 12 months
- Promoting to club promoters