5 steps to getting dance music for free (legally)
- Listen to some of your CDs/vinyl (doesn't matter how old) and make a few notes on what you think about them. More specifically, think of ways to describe the sound and how the music fits into the scene in a more general way.
- Fill in the Tune Review section on Gurn.net
- Add a Top 10 to show the world what you are digging at the moment.
- Contribute to the community via the comments section and Tunespotters forum.
- Get in touch with me via any method you prefer - email is david [at] gurn dot net, Private Message, Call the office or even carrier pidgeon. If you have taken the first 4 steps I will make sure free music starts arriving by making the labels know you are a trusted music reviewer.
Stay tuned for my next part - getting into clubs for free.