Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Talking to members

When the new version of the site launched, we asked for your feedback on what was working and what was not working. We got an overwhelming list of problems, several of which were fixed with no fuss or announcement and several were left unfixed.


I was reminded of this when I read recently on the site that it wasn’t working properly in Firefox, but I use the great browser myself with no real issues. So in the spirit of increased communications that I am trying to bring, this post is dedicated to site problems.

Here is what I promise: post a problem or an issue in the comments box, or email me directly (david [at] gurn [dot] net) and I will get back to you with an answer as soon as humanly possible – which means 2 working day at the longest.

So fire away…




Related Posts

Performancing